Crossroads Centre, located in Antigua West Indies offers comprehensive addiction treatment for individuals and families. Crossroads Centre is a not for profit facility which provides medical detoxification and residential treatment as well as family and renewal programs
Crossroads Centre employs an international staff of healthcare professionals. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages which can also include: relocation allowances and temporary housing. We offer a professional working environment that is dedicated to the enrichment of clients, families, community stakeholders and staff. As a facility, we are well known for the cultural diversity of our staff which, combined with their experience and dedication to recovery, provides a dynamic work setting. Known for its picturesque views, soft sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, Antigua is not only the perfect place to begin the journey of recovery, but is also an ideal environment to start a professional career.
Resumes submitted will be kept on file with the Human Resources Department. To submit a resume, please contact Ms. L. Noverly M. Edwards, Human Resources Officer at: hrdept@crossroadsantigua.
Crossroads Centre, Antigua is an International Rehabilitation facility that provides treatment care
for persons who suffer with addictive disorders. Our facility is located at Willoughby Bay, St. Phillips, Antigua
We are seeking to employ a fulltime Addictions Counselor who will be responsible for providing professional primary treatment care services to our clients. The applicant should:
- Have at a minimum a Master’s in a counseling related field, although a PhD degree is highly preferred.
- Have a licensure and /or addiction counselor certification/licensure from a recognized certification board.
- Specialty in Trauma, PTSD, CBT, DBT, EMDR and/or Dual Diagnosis with Certification Highly desired
- Have a minimum of 5 years of direct counseling experience in a drug and alcohol treatment environment with at least two years in a residential treatment setting. Experience working with dual disordered clients preferred. If recovering must have at least 5 years of continuous recovery and sobriety.
- Exemplify and maintain high professional standards, including but not limited to excellent confidentiality and ethical standards
- Have superb communication and listening skills
- Be proficient in computer use, to include Word Processing, Internet, PowerPoint, Excel Spreadsheet, and Electronic Medical Records
Job responsibilities include:
- Accurate documentation to include, treatment planning, continuing care planning, discharge summaries, weekly reviews and various progress notes
- Carrying a clinical caseload not to exceed 8 clients
- Taking an active role in being a participatory member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Providing direct individual, group, and family therapy; didactic lectures and experiential group processes
- Assuring that all elements of the treatment plan, including the continuing care, and aftercare plan is realized within the necessary time limits
- Completing discharge summaries on assigned clients within necessary time limits
- Maintaining appropriate rapport with additional service providers
Interested persons should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume and salary expectations to: The Human Resources Officer, Crossroads Centre, P.O. Box 3592, St. John’s, Antigua, West Indies or email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com. Successful applicants will be required to submit a police certificate. Closing date for submitting applications is April 30th, 2015. No phone calls please. We thank you in advance for your interest. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.