10+ Ways Alumni can Support Crossroads Centre
Are you interested in giving back to the Crossroads community? There are a number of ways you can help support others in recovery and we welcome your involvement.
- Attend Alumni Chapter meetings in your region.
- Become an alumni contact for people completing treatment and returning to your city.
- Refer to Crossroads Centre.
- Contribute a personal testimonial of your recovery experiences and submit your anniversary dates. Please contact Tania Lewis, Alumni Coordinator.
- Make a donation: money raised will help support treatment scholarships.
- Submit ideas for the Island Sun Newsletter.
- Speak with a potential client considering treatment at Crossroads Centre. Interested in being a contact person? Please contact the alumni services coordinator.
- Attend alumni reunions and organize regional events in your area.
- Participate in the Crossroads Aftercare Recovery Evaluation Program (C.A.R.E).
- Submit an article or idea to the alumni coordinator as a contribution to the alumni monthly message.
- Submit information on “Best of “AA/ NA meetings in your region for a Crossroads Centre alumni meeting directory.