Making a Referral to Crossroads Centre
- If you have a client you would like to refer to Crossroads you can assist us by contacting our admissions department to give us a brief history of the client. Our program is well suited to those clients who are over the age of 18 years, ambulatory, medically stable, stable with respect to Psychiatric disorders. Clients with co-occurring disorders must have alcohol and/or chemical dependency as primary diagnosis. In some instances we may request written documentation and/or client records.
- Following your call to Crossroads we will conduct a telephone interview with your client. This can be facilitated either by: the client calling our admissions office or, if preferred, one of our admissions counselors can contact your client.
- Our staff will verify payment, help your client determine the best flights available and/or guide them should they need a U.S. passport.
- Once approved for admission we will notify you of the scheduled admission date and confirm his/her admissions to our program.
We can often facilitate an admission within 24- 48 hours if necessary.
Contacting numbers for our admissions department are:
- 888 452-0091 Toll free in the United States and Canada
- 800 783-9631 Toll free in the United Kingdom
- 268 562-0091 Direct line to Antigua
For more information on admission or travel please also visit our Admissions page.