Dear Friend of Crossroads, I hope that life is good for you. I’m hoping you can join us for our upcoming book signing event with Jeff Jay on September 15. His new book is fabulous, hope to see you there,
CEO Crossroads Centre
Best-selling author and addiction specialist Jeff Jay presents his latest book, Navigating Grace, along with his personal story of long-term recovery from alcoholism. Navigating Grace is an intensely personal testimony to the power of grace to bring us through our darkest hours. Jeff ’s is a beautifully written tale of far-fetched dreams, desperate prayers, and those miraculous moments that change our lives forever.
“Navigating Grace is a riveting read; a thrill by the seat of your pants trip to sea, to spirit and a life worth living. Bravo!”
– Brad Lamm, CIP, author and television commentator, frequent guest on Dr. Oz, The Today Show, and Good Morning America
“Jeff Jay is a masterful guide, taking us with him on a gripping odyssey through perilous ocean waters, and through the anguish of his own soul. It’s a journey you will not forget. Written with stunning imagery, Mr. Jay’s encounters with the Divine are thrilling to read. I was captivated start to finish.”
– Barbara Cofer Stoefen, author of A Very Fine House: A Mother’s Story of Love, Faith, and Crystal Meth
“This honest and courageous spiritual memoir will bring ‘amazing grace’ to any reader.”
– Bishop Thomas Gumbleton
“Navigating Grace is a gripping journey through the storms of life. Through his lifestory of pain and loss, Jeff Jay guides us through turmoil and perils, and shows how to find hope and serenity from within.”
– Rabbi Yarden Blumstein, Friendship Circle
September 15, 2015 Presentation 7- 8:30 pm
Join us for networking at 6:30 pm
at the Chandos House , 2 Queen Anne Street, London W1G 9L
The Night Includes
- Reading and book signing
- Free book with no cost pre-registration
- How to sustain long-term recovery through grief and loss
- A practical guide to Step 11
- How grace flows through our connection to individuals in the 12 Step process.
Pre-register to David Sunter, email@example.com or eventbrite.co.uk/e/jeff-jay-uk-book-launch-tickets-18368387341 you will be given a free book to have signed at the event.