Staying connected to others who have taken a similar path to recovery can often provide an added level of support and feeling of belonging. Crossroads Centre promotes Alumni Chapters for graduates of our program in several metropolitan areas. In addition to support meetings, members often organize activities centered around recovery fellowship.
- Next meeting: Friday, July 29, 2016, 6 p.m.
- Location: Varies, please contact Amy Pell.
- Contact: For more information, please contact Amy Pell, (561) 523-5732, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Baden Powellweg 263, 1069 LH Amsterdam
- Contact: For more information, please contact Cees Weeda, Chapter President, 011-31-653-419-840, email@example.com
- Next meeting: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 7:00 p.m. (third Thursday of each month)
- Location: 96 Harley Street, First Floor towards Regents Park W1G 7HY
- Contact: For more information, please contact Ray Huggins, 0-800-783-9631, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Location and date varies each month. Please contact Bob W. for more information.
- Location: Varies
- Contact: For more information, please contact Bob W., Chapter President, (908) 635-7599, email@example.com
- Next meeting: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Bevon House, Paynters
- Contact: For more information, please contact Jonathan Meyer, Chapter President, (268) 720-5715, firstname.lastname@example.org