Staying connected to others who have taken a similar path to recovery can often provide an added level of support and feeling of belonging. Crossroads Centre promotes Alumni Chapters for graduates of our program in several metropolitan areas. In addition to support meetings, members often organize activities centered around recovery fellowship.
- Next meeting: Friday, May 27, 2016, 6 p.m.
- Location: Varies, please contact Amy Pell.
- Contact: For more information, please contact Amy Pell, (561) 523-5732, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Baden Powellweg 263, 1069 LH Amsterdam
- Contact: For more information, please contact Cees Weeda, Chapter President, 011-31-653-419-840, email@example.com
- Next meeting: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
- Location: 96 Harley Street, First Floor towards Regents Park W1G 7HY
- Contact: For more information, please contact David Sunter, Clinical Support, 0-793-272-7888, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Last Tuesday of each month, 7 p.m.
- Location: Varies
- Contact: For more information, please contact Bob W., Chapter President, (908) 635-7599, email@example.com or Neal Feinbert, Alumni Relations, (646) 584-5033, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Bevon House, Paynters
- Contact: For more information, please contact Jonathan Meyer, Chapter President, (268) 720-5715, email@example.com